Corn and Black Bean Salsa
This is a fun recipe that can be served on its own, with tortilla chips, or use it as a topper to your favorite nachos, tacos or burritos.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
· 3 cups sweet corn, canned, grilled, or frozen
· 1 jalapeño seeded and minced (optional)
· 5 cloves garlic minced
· 1 bunch green onions, sliced
· 2 10oz pouches of Bare Beans Black Beans
· 1 10 ounce can tomatoes with green chili drained
· 1/2 small red onion finely diced
· 1 cup cilantro chopped
· 1 lime zested and juiced
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
· 1 10z package of Cotija Cheese
· Juanita’s Tortilla Chips
1. In a large bowl combine the corn, jalapeño, garlic, beans, green onions, tomatoes, lime zest and juice, red onion, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
2. Toss to combine.
3. Top with crumbled Cotija Cheese.
4. Serve with Juanita’s tortilla chips and cold cervezas.